'I Wouldn't Change A Thing': Ecca Vandal Reaches New Heights With 'LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO UNFOLLOW'

Rapper Necro questioned over perth bashing

 US rapper and music producer Necro is being questioned by police after a man was struck and injured in a Perth street.

Australian Associated Press Release
 
"US rapper and music producer Necro is being questioned by police after a man was struck and injured in a Perth street.
 
Police say a 27-year-old man received a possible fractured cheekbone when he was punched in the face outside a cafe in Murray Street, in the city centre, about 10.15am (WST) on Thursday.
 
Bystanders intervened to stop a brawl before police were called in, police spokesman Greg Lambert said.
 
Necro, 31, otherwise known as Ron Braunstein, was arrested along with a 32-year-old member of his touring party.
 
Police said no charges had been laid against either man, who were still detained for questioning late on Thursday.
 
But the tour promoter said Necro was scheduled to face charges in a Perth court on Friday.
 
The promoter announced that Necro's Thursday night show at Perth's Hyde Park Ballroom had to be cancelled because of his arrest.
 
Rescheduling of the concert was not possible, but both the promoter and police said other tour engagements would go ahead as scheduled.
 
Necro will play in Adelaide before moving on to New Zealand, Norway, and then back to the United States to begin the upcoming Rock The Bells tour."

Necro was currently on tour with Louie Knuxx, who will take part in the Drunk And Disorderly tour with The Amity Affliction, Deez Nuts and Break Even