Another festival-goer tragically dies.
A man has died today at Stereosonic in Adelaide, reportedly after ingesting an "illicit drug" at the music festival.
According to the South Australia Police Facebook page, the man was receiving medical treatment from paramedics at the event just before 5pm, before he was taken to Royal Adelaide Hospital where he later died.
It has been reported that an investigation indicated that the man was also in possession of drugs.
Police have also announced that another man was taken to the same hospital earlier today from the festival after experiencing a "medical episode", believed to also have occurred after he too consumed an illicit drug.
Don't miss a beat with our FREE daily newsletter
See the full statement below.
The tragic news comes exactly one week after 25-year-old pharmacist Sylvia Choi died after attending the Sydney Stereosonic event.